Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Past the Century Mark for the month "Bitches"

On this last overcast day of September I got back over the 100 mile mark for this month. It was a nice 4 miler that left me feeling optimistic about the races I have ahead in late October and mid November. I just need to settle on a marathon training plan in the next couple of weeks, because most plans I've looked at start in the middle of October.

I jokingly gave my wife "The Skinny Bitch" book last Friday. I think, actually I know, it scared the living shit out of her. I don't think that she will be partaking in any meat products for a while, or milk products for that matter. I have since picked up the book, and while not as repulsed by it I do believe some of the bitches thoughts have merit. I think we may try some of the bitches diet ideas. Those bitches have a writing style that I really enjoy reading. It's like being bitched at in a book instead of in person. Maybe I just relate to being bitched at. Who knows!!! The one thing I do know is I've over used the word bitch in this blog. That's all right I know you "Bitches" love it. Peace Out!!!

4 miles 41 minutes 721 calories 9:50 pace

No comments: