Thursday, August 14, 2008

You can take the "Dairy" out of the man, but not his will to run!!!

Although I have a love for milk and all milk type products I have decided to change the name of my blog to "Diary Of an ex-Athlete" from the previous ever so popular "Dairy Of an ex-Athlete". Okay maybe the mistake in title was pointed out by someone. Someone who always points out all of my flaws and shortcomings "YOU BITCH"!!! If there was anyway I thought I could leave the title and discuss all things dairy believe me that would have happened. However, I find that dairy is a very limited topic that will be hard to blog about on a weekly basis, it's kind of a "one trick pony" if you will. Plus I'm pretty sure I have some lactose intolerance issues.

On a lighter note, and I mean that literally because I just did make it to the bathroom after my exhilarating 4.17 mile run. See It's the frickin "MILK"!!! Also you can notice the urgency of the situation by the way I sped up in the last mile on a run that was supposed to be at a relaxing pace. Peace Out!!!


4.17 miles 9:49 Pace 725 Cal.

Mile 1: 9:56
Mile 2: 9:51
Mile 3: 10:02
Mile 4: 9:29

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I happen to think that "dairy" isn't such a bad name for the title, esp. considering your lactose intolerance issues that you dealt with for so long. I wasn't being a bitch, just trying to help you in your quest for constant self-improvement! Your beotch, ASB

Christa said...

Well, I didn't even notice, so where does that leave me? And, by the way, now that it is 2008, they do actually process milk without lactose, for those of us with delicate systems. I suggest you try it, or perhaps your next run may not be so pretty!