Friday, August 15, 2008

A Boy's First Milestone

JAKE THEODORE BENNETT:

So you still sleep with a stuffed teddy bear and a pillow that resembles a tootsie roll. So you only will eat hot dogs, chocolate mini-muffins, pbj sandwiches, and any form of junk food snacks. So you occasionally like to wear a ballerina dress and add roller skates to really set off the outfit. So what if you happen to be a little tired you're more comfortable with a thumb in your mouth.

None of this stuff matters to me. You are my first and only son and every day you grow bigger and more like a little man. I am so proud to be your dad and I wish you good luck in all the adventures you are about to experience at school. Hope you have fun at school your first day. Peace Out!!!

2 comments:

Christa said...

You just made me cry...:-)

Alisa said...

AAAWWWWWWW! That's so sweet. I could cry, but I'm being asked the same question 396 times from the kid referenced in this entry that I just better get the LEGOS DOWN PLEASE RIGHT NOW!!! PLEEEEEAAZZZZEEE? Please? Please? Please????????