Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tuesdays Training Run: In (BAD) poem form!!!

Ran four miles before the sun rose.

Felt like legs were full of lead.

My body sprayed sweat like a garden hose.

Should have kept fat ass in bed.

However, waking up is what keeps me fit.

So I will keep running every other day.

My body will get tone and I'll be "The Shit".

So hookers and call girls I will no longer pay.


4 Miles 36 minutes 692 calories 9 minute pace

mile 1: 9:25
mile 2: 8:43
mile 3: 9:00
mile 4: 8:42

Peace Out!!!

4 comments:

Christa said...

You are one committed bastard. I wish I had an ounce of your determiniation!

Alisa said...

Love it, you are a poet and don't know it! HA HA HA... Jason, BTW is it DAIRY or DIARY of an ex-Athlete? Love ya.

Jason: said...

it's dairy smart ass!! I have a secret love affair with all things milk.

Jason: said...

christa: the only reason I actually run is to get a way from the two hell childs and you know who!!!