Monday, March 9, 2009

Was It Good For You Bertha???

How did you spend last week? I spent my week trying to convince my stomach that I wasn't starving to death. While not much fun, Bertha was pleasantly surprised when I mounted her earlier this morning. I think she enjoyed the new slimmer and chiseled version of Jason. She also doesn't seem to mind, unlike other women, that it literally takes seconds for me to finish my deed with her. Enough about that!!! How about some results??? At last Monday's weigh in I was an elephant like 231 pounds. This morning I weighed in at a smaller version, shall we say Baby elephant 225 pounds. According to my math *** that is a drop in weight of almost 6 pounds. Astonishing!!!

Speaking of Baby elephants!!! There has some talk that somebody may have read my last entry and mistakenly thought she, or he was the alumnus mentioned. Maybe this person has a guilty conscience? I don't remember naming any names, and quite frankly hardly even remember the person in question from high school. Of course that's probably because I wasn't into illicit drugs, wild parties, and being part of the "Hip Crowd". Make that "Hippie Crowd". I also wasn't lucky enough to own a Trans-Am!!!

Ironically, my wife went to yet another baby shower this weekend for another random High School friend. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Games were played, drinks were dranked and food was ate, or is it aten***??? It must be hard to be pregnant and surrounded by all that delicious food. Hey, you only live once, I say Eat Up!!! You'll have plenty of time to take off those extra pounds. Peace Out!!!

*** Keep in mind, I graduated from Southeast High!!!

Monday: 4 miles 35 minutes 706 calories

No comments: