Monday, March 16, 2009

Bertha is a Bitter Whore!!!

I knew when I decided to give the family scale a female name that it would eventually come back to bite my ass. I just didn't realize it would be as soon as the second week of my attempt to lose some of my additional Assage. After a sizzling first week loss of an incredible 6 pounds of flab, this week I managed a whopping whole pound.

The worst part about the weight loss this week is that actually felt zapped of all energy during my training runs. I am actually trying to work on gaining some speed for upcoming races, so I think something is going to have to give. I guess the question is, do I want the body and face of Brad Pitt? Or, can I live with just having his face and say screw the body. Besides having a handsome face and good personality has gotten me this far. Fuck It!!! Fast food here I come!!!

In other news, you can probably see along with my inability to lose weight that I also was a failure in finding any lost monies this week. It wasn't because I wasn't looking. Trust me I have been scanning the roads with laser like concentration. I think, as usual, I'm a little late in the game as far as loose coins go. The way things are right now I think people are clutching their pennies with death grips, knowing that every little bit counts. Peace Out!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

As someone who is addicted to Biggest Loser, I would say that you need to eat more calories/carbs with that much exercise. Calorie restriction is going to be the #1 cause of your weight holding steady. And no, I am not saying this to throw you off course! I would love to see you hit your goal, even if I did lose $10! ;-)