Monday, March 2, 2009

A Call From Virtual D.O.A.!!!

Like clockwork on Sunday I received a call from Virtual D.O.A. I have to say it was nice to speak with him instead of one of the many young ladies he has pissed off in Gainesville. Lets just say the list of grievances against him grew longer and more incriminating throughout the entire month of February. There were rumours of marriage proposals and accusations of several well known diseases being spread campus wide. Rest assured Virtual D.O.A. has convinced me that these complaints were all simple misunderstandings and lies. It seems the college in Gainesville did not get Virtual D.O.A.'s sarcasm, wit and intellect. I wish I could say I'm surprised, but sadly I'm not. Virtual D.O.A. also requested that I call him by his nickname for now on. It seems he prefers going by plain old V.D. How could I argue???

Ironically, V.D. has found a way to travel to yet another college town this month. He has promised to be on his best behavior. V.D. told me he would like to try to spread his message to as many college campuses as he possibly could, although he could never tell me what that message was. I am sure V.D. will find a way to leave his mark on the student bodies he comes across. Because I see a little bit of Me in V.D. Peace Out!!!

No comments: