Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Virtual (D.O.A.), Will Be Calling Me Soon!!!

If you look to left of this entry you'll see that I have created a box to keep track of my monthly mileage by distances. I am ingeniously calling it, "Virtual (D.O.A.)"!!! This virtual little runner left from the house on New Years day and is approximately 121 miles from Sarasota and headed north. I provided him with a cell phone with specific instructions only to call the last day of each month with his location. Hopefully that little bastard won't use the phone for any other reasons. I tried to explain the state of the economy, but I think the conversation went over his head. I have already heard rumours that he has over 200 hundred friends on Face Book. Any who...

I'm hoping maybe in a few months that my virtual and real self will cross paths at some race event along both of our travelings. Talk about bizarro world!!! When first meeting my virtual self will I like what I see? Will I understand his warped sense of sarcasm? Will he act quiet and standoffish until he really gets to know me? And, most importantly, how will his ass look in his running apparel? Hopefully these questions and many more will be answered in the upcoming months.

Until then.... Peace Out!!!

Tue: 5.43 miles/ Easy Pace

Wed: 4 miles/ Easy Pace

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Tell Virtual Jason to IM me on Facebook. Tee Hee.