Monday, October 13, 2008

Training Week #1 "Done"

I survived my first week of workouts with my newly acquired trainer. I just received this weeks training schedule and I am up to the challenge. Another thing I already like about my new coach is that he is actually a badder writer than I am, if that's possible. Of course he's Brazilian and I'm sure English is not his first language. He has a slight problem with the letter "M", I think he has it confused with the letter "N". Example from this weeks training plan, Wed. warn up for 2 miles, 5x1/2 1min. rest in between cool down 1 mile, Fri. 9 miles confortable pace. Maybe, due to my size, he thinks I should warn things overhead that I am getting ready to make a small earthquake in the general area. It could just be he has issues with the letter "M". Or, it could be that my daughter has used up his allotment of this fine consonant. Let me see she uses a mumbrella when it's raining, she wants a mbaloon if she sees one at birthday party, and there is more butchering of the letter "M", but right now I just can't memember. AnyWHo...

My 9 miler on Sunday at a confortable pace was a hot one. My good ole friend Mr. Humidity was back and he did everything he could to make as unconfortable as he could on me. Later that evening some friends came over for a little dinner and swimming. It was great to see Steve, who is a wonderful and patient husband and his two beautiful and well behaved children Emma and Jack. Christa the overbearing, little big around the waist, "Kitchen Nazi" not so much. But, I guess Alisa likes her. Peace Out!!!

Sat. 4 miles 714 calories 44 minutes

Sun. 9 miles 1697 calories 1 hour 33 minutes 1 mile walk

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Kitchen nazi... wow! That's a mean one. I do think she liked your cooking, though. Did you see how fast she scarfed down that first taco??? HA HA HA! Love ya, Christa!

Christa said...

Wow, J, thanks! Nice to feel loved so early in the morning! You can come boss me around in my kitchen one of these days if it makes you feel more manly.
C