Sunday, October 19, 2008

"69" My Goal for Saturday Night!!!

I know what you're thinking you dirty minded bastards!!! "69"??? What a nasty thing to talk about on a blog that any Tom, Dick or Harry could read. Well, the "69" I am referring to is my goal time for The Tower of Terror 13K next Saturday night. As in 69 minutes, or 1 hour and 9 minutes. This would be a stretch as goals go, but I think if everything comes together and I get over my trend of recent stomach problems, it's doable. Maybe I should purchase some Depends for race day. Last year I ran this race in 84 minutes. Shaving off 15 minutes in a year would be quite an accomplishment. 72 minutes is probably a more realistic goal for me. But, I am still going to shoot for the "69". And it doesn't matter to me if I get it before, during or after the race. Peace Out!!!

Sunday 9.21 miles 1 hour 29 minutes 1583 calories 9:44 pace

P.S. --- Please don't call me a pig!!! It's Sarcasm People!!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Can this get any worse? I think not. Stop it. Please?