Monday, October 6, 2008

My Pig Apology!!!

It seems my last post disgusted one of my many readers. O.k. maybe my only reader, and since I have such a large fan base I can hardly afford to lose any more. Then I would have to comment on my own blog while pretending to be some anonymous loyal reader, and that's just plain sick. I guess using runners of the opposite sex backsides as a focal point during a race is "Piggish". I know I'm the only one in the whole world to notice that there are other attractive people, besides me, that live here on earth. I see the error in my ways and will no longer practice such "pig like" behaviour. I mean who knows where that behavior would lead to? At first I'm looking at attractive young women at running races, then I'm noticing the bulge in my almost 50 year old high school teacher's shorts while on a stroll with friends. Well this pig knows where to draw the line. So please accept this apology my one and only reader.

On the running front I dominated the roads again yesterday. I went for a 16 mile jaunt through the neighborhood, over the Ringling bridge, out to Lido beach, back over the Ringling bridge, through the neighborhood by the hospital, over the north Siesta bridge and finished on Siesta beach. The overcast weather was delightful and the humidity wasn't all that bad. While waiting for the wife and kids I watched the awards presentation for the Siesta Triathlon that was ran earlier that morning. It was cool to watch the people go to the stage and receive their awards. There was one triathlete I had a hard time taking my eyes off of though. Athletic body, nice abs, brunette hair, smooth hairless legs and what an ass. That Guy Was HOTTTT!!! Peace Out!!!


Sunday Long Run 20 miles total 16 run 4 walk 3300 calories 10:19 pace

mile 1 10:13 walked 4 miles: 1hr. 8 minutes
mile 2 10:19
mile 3 10:42
mile 4 10:46
mile 5 10:29
mile 6 9:56
mile 7 9:34
mile 8 9:14
mile 9 10:36
mile 10 10:39
mile 11 10:51
mile 12 10:54
mile 13 10:32
mile 14 11.01
mile 15 10:09
mile 16 9:22

No comments: