Friday, December 5, 2008

Blog 39!!! In Poem Form!!!

This year has brought on lots of depression.
People are scared and are in constant fear.
Now we learn we're in a recession. (NO SHIT, Really???)
Much to my surprise Contractor's still like to drink beer. (Not Really, Surprised that is, What a bunch of drunks!!!)

Will the auto industry get their relief?
While the common American is dismissed from their job.
CEO's continue to steal like everyday thief's.
Unfortunately, it's you and I that they continuously rob.

The government should let the chips fall where they may.
There will be no bail outs for my small company to help it thrive.
So if the big corporations fail, that will be O.K.
In my opinion only the hard working are meant to survive.

I should just shut up and run, because that is what I find fun.
So, forget whatever I happened to say above.
This stupid poem is thankfully close to being done.
I leave this post with the all of my love.

Peace Out!!!

5 miles 10: 1/4miles @ 1:45/quarter mile 43 minutes

No comments: