Friday, April 3, 2009

Why Do I Run???

Seriously, Why Do I Run?

i run: to keep sane.
i run: to stay morbidly obese, instead of morbidly fatally obese.
i run: because my doctor thinks I'm fat.
i run: to challenge myself.
i run: to get back to my own toilet, gross but true some mornings.
i run: to get away from my family. this is not a joke.
i run: because I love the feeling of competitiveness. even if it's only with myself.
i run: It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something.
i run: because I secretly have a running store fetish.
i run: because it helps me think and solve problems of everyday life.
i run: to become faster.
i run: to reach future goals.
i run: to see how far I can push myself.
i run: to be happy.
i run: to inspire other people.
i run: because when I go for a run, I'm in control and no one can take that away from me.
i run: because after my wife and children, it's something I truly love. Peace Out!!!

FYI: Thursday I went over the 2000 mile mark. Not bad for less than 2 years of running.

No comments: