Friday, May 8, 2009

(D.O.A.) Unofficial Definition of "Humidity"!!!

Before I give my definition of Humidity, I would like to say that many of the words printed below may not be found in the Dictionary and the definition I give for Humidity is based clearly on my observations while running. My last name is not Webster for Fuck Sake!!!

Humidity is a word that can best be defined by breaking down the 8 letters that make it up. Let's have a looksy, shall we???

H: The H stands for heat. I think just everybody has probably heard the phrase, " It's not the heat it's the humidity". Well I'm here to tell you that is a bunch of bullshit. It's not the humidity at all. It's the hotness of the heat.

U: The U stands for unfuckinbearable. Example: The hotness of this heat is unfuckinbearable.

M: The M stands for mother-unfuckinbearable. Mother-unfuckinbearable is the point during the run when your brain tells your body to stop running or bad things will start to happen such as cramping, dehydration, death or worse of all loss of all bodily functions. Yes, I consider losing control of my bodily functions worse than death.

I: The I stands for irate. Irate is how most become during a humid run, it's also a way to judge how hot it is during your run. Example: Irate the heat during today's run a 9 out of 10 for hotness.

D: D stands for death. Although not many people actually die due to running in the humidity. You probably have a better chance dying if say you marry Drew Peterson, or something along those lines.

I: The second stands for is. As in "is" this very humid run, and this stupid definition blog almost over.

T: The T is for temperature. FYI, the temperature for humidity is right between boiling and hell in most of the sources I checked.

Y: Last, but not least the Y. Y is for you. You made it to the end of this blog and also finished another mother-unfuckinbearable run. Congratulations, and here's to more rememorable runs to come. Peace Out!!!

No comments: