Friday, July 31, 2009

AS IF ANYONE CARES!!!

Virtual D.O.A. is now in Knoxville, Tennessee. Of the many facts I found about Knoxville, and interested me the most was that it was once known as the "Underwear Capital of the World", which in my opinion had to be quite the honor. Oh yeah there's also a big University there, but I can't remember the name of it. I Know it University of Something though. The mascot of the University is a Volunteer which is ironic because it's rumoured that to this day there has never been a fire in all of Knoxville since 1779. The University also has a very popular women's basketball team and coach. They say that guy is really something!!!

If you are reading this, and I know that your not, thanks for your time and good day!!! Peace Out!!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

What if you are reading it and you don't know what the hell all of crap about Knoxville is anyways? Is Johnny Knoxville from Knoxville? And why is it spelled Knoxville instead of just Noxville?????