Friday, June 5, 2009

Rejection City Baby!!! Also D.O.A. Calls In.

I won't be running in the New York City Marathon this year, and I feel a little like the last kid picked during recess in grade school. With the exception that I was never actually selected, only rejected. Oh well, my time to run the event will come. Probably in 2012, you see N.Y. can only reject me 3 times, then they have to let me run. I wish this 3 time thing worked for sexual advances. I would surely take a couple cold shoulders and a slap or two if I knew it would pay off after three attempts. Anywho... I am currently working on a new plan for a Novemberish Marathon of some sort and have a couple of thoughts, but none to share at this juncture.

As you can see D.O.A. has been running his virtual ass off. He has made it to Atlanta, which come to find out is the capital of Georgia. I'm sure there are many things to do and see in Atlanta, but frankly right know I don't give a shit!!! I do know that it has a large and very busy airport, the Olympics were once held there, Coke is big thing and oh yeah one the biggest stones I ever saw was in Atlanta. I also know D.O.A. is going to love his time in this fine U.S. City.

Not much else to report, but I plan on getting back into bloggy land very soon. Even though my typing, spelling and uses of appropriate englishery isn't very good I enjoy it. Until then, Peace Out!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Man, those rotten bastards...Sorry :-(